I have been nominated for the Liebster Award again! However, this time I am just going to answer the questions provided.
1. You have gathered the people of the world and tied them down and are about to force them to listen to one song that you think they have to hear. Which song? – I Don’t Want to Change You by Damien Rice (man that song is amazing).
2. Do you go through phases of music? Like, one week you like rock, the other dubstep? If so, what kind of phase are you going through now? If not, what kind of stuff are you always listening to anyway? – I wouldn’t say I go through phases as such as genres tend to get piled on to the ones I already listen to rather than only listening to a genre at a time (does this even make sense?). I mainly listen to singer-songwriter/acoustic, pop, and indie-pop.
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where and why? – Edinburgh I think, it seems very pretty and has lots of bookshops.
4. Early bird or night owl? – Early bird
5. What are 4 objects that you treasure the most? – My great grandmothers wedding ring, my old teddy bear, the photo of my mother on her wedding day, and my box of letters.
6. What 4 objects would you use to describe yourself? (May or may not be the same as previous question). – this is quite a tricky question…probably my phone as I’m never without it, headphones as I love music, a book, and a camera.
7. 4 objects to represent your ideal self? (The 4 objects questions are for an art project. Thought that this would be a good place to put them!). – Hmm…this is really hard. I have no idea how to answer this sorry 😦
8. Can you speak any other languages? If not, what language would you like to learn? – I can’t speak any other languages, regardless of the fact that I did French for 5 years and Spanish for 5 years. I would love to learn Italian and Arabic as I have a friend who lives in Morocco so would love to be able to talk to her in her native language.
What would be the essentials of your dream house? – Well, this is my dream house:
High heels or sneakers? – I love healed boots
Favourite word? – Plunge (don’t know why its just good to say)
Thank you Swantori x