Hello guys, here are my favourites from the week!
Tell me yours in the comments.
1. 8tracks: I have always love 8tracks as it’s such a great way to find new music and listen to songs you’d never thought of listening to. However, I have recently discovered how to actually made playlist and thus have created many (listen here) and have discovered some fabulous playlists.
Some of my favourites:
2. Favourite YouTuber: JennIm (ClothesEncounters).
I’ve been a fan of Jenn for a long time and have come to terms with the fact that I am not, and never will be, as cool as her. She has an awesome style, and is just a wonderful person in general.
3. Song: Shut Up And Dance – Walk The Moon
4. App: Tsum Tsum is a game made by Disney which I have recently become obsessed with, although i’m not very good. If you have this link your line accounts in the comments and we can play together!
5. Hobby: Crocheting! I have always wanted to learn how to crochet and this weekend my lovely Grandma taught me how and I’m hooked! (haha).
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings, these are a few of my favorite things.
Lots of Love,