I feel that this is more a post for myself then anything. I have been feeling incredibly down lately so I have scoured the Internet to find some things that can make me, and you guys, happier and thought that I would share them with you. So, here we are, a simple list of how to be happier.
• Go to sleep earlier – I find falling to sleep any time before 11:30pm a hard task to do however, when I manage to fall asleep 30 minutes earlier than usual I wake up feeling energised and able to face the day, which results in me feeling happier and able to have a fuller day.
• Drink more water – not only will you feel good about yourself for doing so but it helps your brain to be more active allowing you to be more present in your day.
• Be productive – By doing something everyday, whether that’s climbing a mountain or drawing, you will feel much happier and accomplished with yourself as you will feel as though you have done something useful with your day. If you’re struggling to find something to do, check out my quick DIY!
• Eat healthier – A happy tummy = a happy you
• Meditate – To be physically happier, you’ve got to be mentally happier and meditating is the perfect way to do this. I’m thinking of making a post on how to meditate soon so make sure to check it out.
• Treat yourself – If you see a change then give yourself small treats. Buy a candle, go to the movies, buy that dress you’ve been wanting for weeks but never bought.
• Listen to music – When feeling sad, don’t play sad music that makes you want to wallow in self pity and cry. Play something that you can get up and dance to!
If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely. –
Lots of love,